Hours: 2 Hours per week
Reporting to: Chair of Trustees
Closing date for applications: 5pm 30th September 2020
We are looking for a volunteer to fill the role of Treasurer. The Trustees meet approximately every 8 weeks, in the evening in Hertford.
Essential skills needed:
• Producing quarterly financial reports for the Trustees.
• Second authorisation of payments
• Produce the annual budget which would include additional planning meetings with the Manager and Chair
• Meet annually with the Charity’s auditors.
• Be involved with preparing Tenders submitted to Herts County Council every 3-4 years
• Support the Development Manager with grant applications.
If you have the skills and are interested in working with a supportive group of Trustees please call Anita Ash on 01992 534664 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org